WTB: alpha syntauri (again)
Add Reply
STYNX
2017-10-06 16:05:36 UTC
Hi, I though I bought a syntauri but it seems that was not the case...

Im willing to pay $200 + shipping for a Syntauri keyboard itself.
I will pay more if there is more than the keyboard itself included.

-Jonas
James Davis
2017-10-06 19:25:45 UTC
Post by STYNX
Hi, I though I bought a syntauri but it seems that was not the case...
Im willing to pay $200 + shipping for a Syntauri keyboard itself.
I will pay more if there is more than the keyboard itself included.
-Jonas
You should post this in:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/comp.sys.apple2.marketplace
STYNX