Apple II users near Lexington KY
Brian Marstella
2018-01-28 08:22:56 UTC
Is there anyone that would be interested in forming an Apple II user group near Lexington KY?
Anthony Ortiz
2018-01-29 21:10:47 UTC
Wow... a new Apple II user group! Are we witnessing a revival?
cb meeks
2018-01-29 21:34:04 UTC
Wow... a new Apple II user group! Are we witnessing a revival?
I'd love to meet other A2 users but I live in Chattanooga. Been to Lexington many times.
Brian Marstella
2018-01-30 02:42:23 UTC
I was sort of thinking 1 meeting a month to start. Might be possible to align with your schedule occassionally.
Brian Marstella
2018-01-30 02:41:14 UTC
Wow... a new Apple II user group! Are we witnessing a revival?
I'd like to find at least 3 or 4 others that might be interested. I've been tinkering again for several years and really surprised me with all the new hardware and software.
Matthew Power
2018-01-30 03:02:19 UTC
Too bad I'm in NJ, else I'd love to do something like that.
Tony Cianfaglione
2018-01-30 05:23:03 UTC
Why not use this posting to advertise your area, in the event someone is thinking of starting a group in your area? I've been the sole member of my group for about 10 years (there used to be 20 of us many years ago), which I've kept alive, hoping to find new locals who may be getting into the II series and be interested in getting together with like-minded individuals.

I'm in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada and my club's url is:

www.chebucto.ca/Technology/NSAUG
Anthony Ortiz
2018-01-30 05:41:36 UTC
Post by Tony Cianfaglione
Why not use this posting to advertise your area, in the event someone is thinking of starting a group in your area? I've been the sole member of my group for about 10 years (there used to be 20 of us many years ago), which I've kept alive, hoping to find new locals who may be getting into the II series and be interested in getting together with like-minded individuals.
www.chebucto.ca/Technology/NSAUG
Damn, you're hardcore dude.

You guys should post on the Facebook Apple II page as well : https://www.facebook.com/groups/5251478676/
Brian Marstella
2018-01-30 06:25:07 UTC
Maybe you've got the right idea. I'll have an Apple II group and they will come.
Kevin Dady
2018-01-30 17:10:00 UTC
its about 4 hours for me, so close ... yet so far :)
Kirk Millwood
2018-02-01 03:14:56 UTC
I'm in Louisville and there's at least one other person on the A2 Enthusiasts FB group also here.
James Davis
2018-02-01 08:20:52 UTC
Many members of the Apple II 'Club' meet annually in Kansas City, MO?/KS? ;-)
Brian Marstella
2018-02-02 08:08:18 UTC
Post by James Davis
Post by Brian Marstella
Is there anyone that would be interested in forming an Apple II user group near Lexington KY?
Many members of the Apple II 'Club' meet annually in Kansas City, MO?/KS? ;-)
I'm hoping to make it to KansasFest this year but thought it would be nice to have something closer every month or so.