FastChip //e available now...
datawiz
2017-08-28 00:05:47 UTC
http://www.a2heaven.com/webshop/index.php?rt=product/product&product_id=147

I've been visiting his site several times a day waiting for stock to come back, and as of now he has 4 512kb versions and 1 1024kb version in stock.

Get him while they are available now, and help support Plamen who does an incredible job with his products...
Polymorph
2017-08-28 04:18:43 UTC
I was doing the same as you, checking back regularly to see if more stock was available. I got lucky a week ago today (21/08) and jumped on a 1024kb version.

Mine is now listed as being shipped - I can't wait to try it out! :-)

This is an awesome time for A2 hardware.

Cheers,
Mike
datawiz
2017-08-28 13:57:04 UTC
Post by Polymorph
I was doing the same as you, checking back regularly to see if more stock was available. I got lucky a week ago today (21/08) and jumped on a 1024kb version.
Mine is now listed as being shipped - I can't wait to try it out! :-)
This is an awesome time for A2 hardware.
Cheers,
Mike
I missed the last window of opportunity, so I was determined to snag a 1024kb version, which I did last night, and I figured I would spread the news to others out there. Having a new accelerator for the Apple IIe has been the missing link -- we've seen great products for the other needs, but this one has been elusive, obviously due to its complexity.

It looks like only 1 512kb version is available now-- I'm sure more will come when this one is taken.