CiderPress v4.0.2 / NuLib2 v3.1.0
fadden
2017-09-23 01:08:13 UTC
It's been a couple of years, time for an update. :-)

CiderPress v4.0.2 includes some bug fixes that went in a while back, as well as some recent improvements to the handling of packed Super Hi-Res images, notably those in PNT/$0002 Apple Preferred Format. CP wasn't handling odd-sized images well, utterly failing to decode them.

http://a2ciderpress.com/ + https://github.com/fadden/ciderpress/

NuLib2 got some Mac OS X fixes a couple of years back, but I never got around to generating new Win32 binaries and declaring it a 3.1.0 release. So that's done.

http://nulib.com/ + https://github.com/fadden/nulib2
Antoine Vignau
2017-09-23 02:14:06 UTC
Thank you, Andy!
av
Michael J. Mahon
2017-09-23 04:57:42 UTC
Post by fadden
It's been a couple of years, time for an update. :-)
CiderPress v4.0.2 includes some bug fixes that went in a while back, as
well as some recent improvements to the handling of packed Super Hi-Res
images, notably those in PNT/$0002 Apple Preferred Format. CP wasn't
handling odd-sized images well, utterly failing to decode them.
http://a2ciderpress.com/ + https://github.com/fadden/ciderpress/
NuLib2 got some Mac OS X fixes a couple of years back, but I never got
around to generating new Win32 binaries and declaring it a 3.1.0 release. So that's done.
http://nulib.com/ + https://github.com/fadden/nulib2
Thank you, Andy--you are providing a great service to the Apple II
community!
Marco Verpelli
2017-09-23 09:50:18 UTC
Avast and AVG flagged CidePress.exe with Win32:Evo-gen [Susp].

I trusted you and I report as a false positive.

Marco
fadden
2017-09-23 13:43:47 UTC
I've got the anti-virus stuff that comes with Windows 10 and Malwarebytes, and neither of those has twitched. I think this happened the last time I did a release as well. I get the sense Visual C++ output tends to generate false-positives.
James Davis
2017-09-23 18:22:02 UTC
Post by fadden
It's been a couple of years, time for an update. :-)
CiderPress v4.0.2 includes some bug fixes that went in a while back, as well as some recent improvements to the handling of packed Super Hi-Res images, notably those in PNT/$0002 Apple Preferred Format. CP wasn't handling odd-sized images well, utterly failing to decode them.
http://a2ciderpress.com/ + https://github.com/fadden/ciderpress/
NuLib2 got some Mac OS X fixes a couple of years back, but I never got around to generating new Win32 binaries and declaring it a 3.1.0 release. So that's done.
http://nulib.com/ + https://github.com/fadden/nulib2
You can download a Windows installer package, "CiderPress402.zip," at the website:

http://a2ciderpress.com/
Brian Patrie
2017-09-27 20:31:48 UTC
Post by fadden
It's been a couple of years, time for an update. :-)
CiderPress v4.0.2 includes some bug fixes that went in a while back,
as well as some recent improvements to the handling of packed Super
Hi-Res images, notably those in PNT/$0002 Apple Preferred Format.
CP wasn't handling odd-sized images well, utterly failing to decode
them.
http://a2ciderpress.com/ + https://github.com/fadden/ciderpress/
NuLib2 got some Mac OS X fixes a couple of years back, but I never
got around to generating new Win32 binaries and declaring it a 3.1.0
release. So that's done.
http://nulib.com/ + https://github.com/fadden/nulib2
Yay! Filesizes display correctly under Wine again. :)
(I was staying at 3.0.1 because of that.)

Still getting "internal application error",
when attempting to view graphics (under Wine 1.6.2).