Article on using the Videx Videoterm with assembly language
Add Reply
John Newcombe
2018-02-05 23:51:32 UTC
Not sure if anyone would find this useful but I have just added an article on using the Videx Videterm 80 col card with assembly language. I was looking at writing a VT/Linux terminal emulator for the Apple II+ and realised that there wasn't too much info on the card with respect to assembler. I hope it helps someone. I'll publish the Terminal Emulator once I have something working.

https://glasstty.com/wiki/index.php/Using_the_Videx_Videoterm_with_Assembly_Language
D Finnigan
2018-02-06 02:08:45 UTC
Post by John Newcombe
Not sure if anyone would find this useful but I have just added an article
on using the Videx Videterm 80 col card with assembly language. I was
looking at writing a VT/Linux terminal emulator for the Apple II+ and
realised that there wasn't too much info on the card with respect to
assembler. I hope it helps someone. I'll publish the Terminal Emulator
once
I have something working.
https://glasstty.com/wiki/index.php/Using_the_Videx_Videoterm_with_Assembly_Language
Let's crosspost this to csa2.p