Dual Mockingboards GS
2018-02-06 03:34:17 UTC
Would dual mockingboards work on a IIgs (for Ultima V)? If so, how do you set it up? Each card has stereo outputs, so what do you do with two stereo outputs?
James Davis
2018-02-06 19:33:35 UTC
Four channel sound, discreet or encoded, front and back speakers, like what was popular back in the late 1960's and early 1970's.
Anthony Ortiz
2018-02-06 19:39:46 UTC
What is the usual two-speaker setup like?
I am Rob
2018-02-06 19:53:28 UTC
Would dual mockingboards work on a IIgs (for Ultima V)? If so, how do you set it up? Each card has stereo outputs, so what do you do with two stereo outputs?
It may not benefit you after you read this

http://armchairarcade.com/perspectives/2018/02/05/apple-ii-mockingboard-promise-unfulfilled/
Tom Porter
2018-02-07 12:48:14 UTC
Currently I am creating a Demo Disk for Reactive Micro's upcoming Phasor Launch... and trying to do as many 10+ channel songs as possible to showcase what it can really do.

Would there be interest if a driver was created to play this 'file format' on dual Mockingboards? It should be doable.
Tom Porter
2018-02-07 12:59:46 UTC
Also... is there anybody who has a Phasor who would like a 'teaser' in exchange for feedback?
Antoine Vignau
2018-02-07 19:09:39 UTC
I'd like to help but I sold my Phasor. French Touch demos may be sufficient!

Antoine