Midi2Mock V2 announcements... incoming soon!
Add Reply
Tom Porter
2018-01-27 14:11:45 UTC
Midi2Mock Gen2 available soon in three different configurations.

1. First up is Midi2Mock Mini, a 3 voice "stero" midi converter/player that has small compressed music files, 4 octaves and interrupt driven base, perfect for game development. A tiny 512 byte driver. Putting the finishing touches on it now... heres a Facebook video sample, and 2 disk image demos.
https://www.facebook.com/tom.porter.3192/videos/10155791125150923/
https://www.dropbox.com/s/rojdh55ypn91jr2/ISLAND2%20song.dsk?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/iaktxcqh0ton6e4/mock%20mini%20prodos%20T.dsk?dl=0

2. Midi2Mock V2-Pro, continuing the work from the main V1 driver, a total overhal of its functions/features. 6 Voices, envelope "voice font" swaps and interrupt driven. The Workhorse of the Midi2Mock stable lineup with excellent sound and pushing those AY chips in a unique way. Convert those Midi files!
https://www.facebook.com/tom.porter.3192/videos/10155780967080923/

3. Midi2Mock - Street Edition. I am happy to report that soon you will be able to easily import AY music from a host of other systems like Amiga and Atari... convert and play music just like the French Touch demos! A work in progress, but will happen very soon. *Facebook video.
https://www.facebook.com/tom.porter.3192/videos/10155791101770923/
Tom Porter
2018-01-29 02:07:46 UTC
To demonstrate the mockingboard driver, here is a small mini game I created a while back, and added the 'VeCaves" soundtrack similar found in the Vectrex game...

VECAVES II- Eat to Survive mini demo with full mockingboard support!
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ardrd6rafkcduqz/Vecave%20mock%20demo.dsk?dl=0
Matthew Power
2018-05-13 00:31:26 UTC
Very much looking forward to V2-Pro and Street Edition.