Tic Tac Pols, Rocco Apple
m***@gmail.com
2017-09-23 21:10:12 UTC
Just seen this auction:
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Apple-II-1979-RARE-MODEL-A2S1048A-Apple-monitor-1979-/

The game in the first screen shot leaped out at me as "hmmm, don't remember seeing that before". Not sure what the game is, but description includes software: "Tic Tac Pols", "Rocco Apple", etc. Google could not find anything on these. Nothing in Asimov site or files indexes. Any ideas ?
Moose
Anthony Ortiz
2017-09-23 23:34:27 UTC
Don't see any listings... do you have a screenshot?
Nootrac90
2017-09-24 04:10:09 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Apple-II-1979-RARE-MODEL-A2S1048A-Apple-monitor-1979-/
The game in the first screen shot leaped out at me as "hmmm, don't remember seeing that before". Not sure what the game is, but description includes software: "Tic Tac Pols", "Rocco Apple", etc. Google could not find anything on these. Nothing in Asimov site or files indexes. Any ideas ?
Moose
I took out the .au after ebay.com and found this one:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Apple-II-1979-RARE-MODEL-A2S1048A-Apple-monitor-1979-/112152962368?hash=item1a1cd66540