CBII production run 2?
s***@gmail.com
2017-10-12 01:49:56 UTC
Hi everyone,

We have the opportunity for another Carte Blanche II run. Would anyone be interested?

This time it would be just the board only (exactly the same version as last time), and the target price would be around US$195 plus shipping.

Anyway, it would be great to hear what you think.

Cheers,
Steve
STYNX
2017-10-12 02:22:13 UTC
On Thursday, October 12, 2017 at 3:49:57 AM UTC+2, ***@gmail.com wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> We have the opportunity for another Carte Blanche II run. Would anyone be interested?
>
> This time it would be just the board only (exactly the same version as last time), and the target price would be around US$195 plus shipping.
>
> Anyway, it would be great to hear what you think.
>
> Cheers,
> Steve

I would be on board for one. I would like to have some of your already designed expansion boards/connectors :-)

-Jonas
w***@gmail.com
2017-10-12 03:49:34 UTC
Yes please! Wasn't around back when they first came out. The CFFA3K run is next month though, and I'm buying two. And Christmas is in December. When would the project start, so i could set aside some money?
Anthony Ortiz
2017-10-12 04:20:39 UTC

I'd buy one!
Phuge
2017-10-12 12:57:57 UTC
Please put me down for one.
Mark D. Overholser
2017-10-12 14:55:17 UTC
On 11-Oct-17 18:49, ***@gmail.com wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> We have the opportunity for another Carte Blanche II run. Would
> anyone be interested?
>
> This time it would be just the board only (exactly the same version
> as last time), and the target price would be around US$195 plus
> shipping.
>
> Anyway, it would be great to hear what you think.
>
> Cheers, Steve

I would be interested...

What is the Time Line your are looking at???

MarkO
Jorge
2017-10-12 15:18:08 UTC
What is a Carte Blanche ?
Anthony Ortiz
2017-10-12 16:01:26 UTC
@Jorge: http://www.applelogic.org/CarteBlancheII.html

I read somewhere that it's open source, but I can't seem to find the schematics... was interested in seeing what it's using for 5/3.3v level translation and bus tri-state control.

Board seems pretty tight, I wonder if they do the soldering themselves.
Jorge
2017-10-12 16:16:30 UTC

Who is/are behind that? Alex Freed? Mike Willegal?
Mark D. Overholser
2017-10-12 16:31:28 UTC
On 12-Oct-17 09:16, Jorge wrote:
> On Thursday, October 12, 2017 at 6:01:27 PM UTC+2, Anthony Ortiz
> wrote:
>> @Jorge: http://www.applelogic.org/CarteBlancheII.html
>>
>> I read somewhere that it's open source, but I can't seem to find
>> the schematics... was interested in seeing what it's using for
>> 5/3.3v level translation and bus tri-state control.
>>
>> Board seems pretty tight, I wonder if they do the soldering
>> themselves.
>
> Who is/are behind that? Alex Freed? Mike Willegal?

A gentleman from Australia, named Steven Howell...

<http://www.applelogic.org/SRKH/SRKHdesigns.html>

MarkO
Jorge
2017-10-12 20:51:58 UTC
Thank you MarkO
Mark D. Overholser
2017-10-12 16:23:34 UTC
On 12-Oct-17 09:01, Anthony Ortiz wrote:
> @Jorge: http://www.applelogic.org/CarteBlancheII.html
>
> I read somewhere that it's open source, but I can't seem to find the schematics... was interested in seeing what it's using for 5/3.3v level translation and bus tri-state control.

<http://www.applelogic.org/files/CB2.0.pdf>

From Page:
<http://www.applelogic.org/CarteBlancheIIDR.html>

> Board seems pretty tight, I wonder if they do the soldering themselves.

I was done at a Contract Manufacture in China, IIRC...

MarkO
Mark D. Overholser
2017-10-12 16:17:55 UTC
On 12-Oct-17 08:18, Jorge wrote:
> What is a Carte Blanche ?

It's a XILINX 400AN FPGA (XC3S400AN-4FG400C) on an Apple ][ Card with a
48 Pin ZIF and additional Hardware including VGA and HDMI...

<http://www.applelogic.org/CarteBlancheII.html>

There are Seven Pages of projects that you can Download and Install on it:
<http://www.applelogic.org/CarteBlancheIIProj1.html>

The FPGA can be "programed" to "mimic" various kinds of Hardware like
the Mocking Board or the Z80 on a Micro-Soft Soft Card.

MarkO
1***@gmail.com
2017-10-12 17:06:18 UTC
Steve, I am interested!

Lutz
g***@alice.it
2017-10-13 05:32:08 UTC
Please put me down for one.
Thanks
Giorgio

Apple II and Apple III forever !!!
C Cooper
2017-10-12 18:50:18 UTC
Please put me down for one also, or tell me where to send the funds.
m***@gmail.com
2017-10-15 14:44:58 UTC

I am also interested in this board. Thank you.
w***@gmail.com
2017-10-13 12:56:26 UTC
Hi,

Please put me down as well!

John
Egan Ford
2017-10-13 14:06:36 UTC

Interested in one. Thanks.
a***@gmail.com
2017-10-13 16:07:58 UTC
I would also be interested. Thanks!
Jean-Michel Paris
2017-10-15 07:14:30 UTC

I would like to buy one!
James Davis
2017-10-15 16:28:23 UTC

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/comp.sys.apple2/xuavkrXcFR8

b***@gmail.com
2017-10-15 18:01:12 UTC
Interested.
d***@gmail.com
2017-10-15 18:10:45 UTC
Please put me down for one. I would definitely like to buy one.

Thank you
d***@gmail.com
2017-10-15 18:12:30 UTC
Please put me down for one. I definitely would like to get in on this run.

Thanks,
Neil
ted
2017-10-16 01:30:36 UTC
On Wednesday, October 11, 2017 at 9:49:57 PM UTC-4, ***@gmail.com wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> We have the opportunity for another Carte Blanche II run. Would anyone be interested?
>
> This time it would be just the board only (exactly the same version as last time), and the target price would be around US$195 plus shipping.
>
> Anyway, it would be great to hear what you think.
>
> Cheers,
> Steve

I am very much interested too. I would buy 2 if allowed.

thank you.
j***@gmail.com
2017-10-16 11:16:07 UTC
Sign me up! Do you think you will have them ready before Xmas?
KPR
2017-10-17 12:33:19 UTC
YES!!!!

Please add my name to that list.. I want ONE as well..

k.
IUnknown
2017-10-17 23:50:31 UTC

YES - I am in. Have been wanting one for a long spell!
Denis Molony
2017-10-18 00:12:25 UTC
So how do we order one?
t***@frontierssys.com
2017-10-31 06:42:21 UTC
On Thursday, October 12, 2017 at 9:49:57 AM UTC+8, ***@gmail.com wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> We have the opportunity for another Carte Blanche II run. Would anyone be interested?
>
> This time it would be just the board only (exactly the same version as last time), and the target price would be around US$195 plus shipping.
>
> Anyway, it would be great to hear what you think.
>
> Cheers,
> Steve

I would like to buy two

When is it available?

Best Rgds

Tom
***@gmail.com
Scott Alfter
2017-10-31 19:46:16 UTC
In article <d1da7cf3-b04e-422a-a928-***@googlegroups.com>,
<***@gmail.com> wrote:
>We have the opportunity for another Carte Blanche II run. Would anyone
>be interested?

I missed out the first time around...count me in for one.

_/_
(IIGS( https://alfter.us/ Top-posting!
\_^_/ >What's the most annoying thing on Usenet?
MG
2017-10-31 20:53:11 UTC
I am interested in one as well.
s***@gmail.com
2017-11-03 01:49:18 UTC
Thanks everyone for your interest.

We're building a list of those wishing to reserve a board in the next run, and will let you know when we're ready to move forwards with it. We haven't got a fixed time frame yet, but expect we will get going in the next couple of weeks.
OGSUN
2017-11-05 12:31:31 UTC
I am very much interested.
Lucio
2017-11-07 08:40:07 UTC
Interested !
t***@gmail.com
2017-11-09 14:25:00 UTC
Hi, Yes I'm interested in one.
Robert Sheehan
2017-11-12 22:08:18 UTC

I am interested in one. Thanks
e***@gmail.com
2017-11-17 18:21:50 UTC

Yes; When you say Board only is that with the FPGA or board as in bare board?
ted
2018-01-07 15:15:21 UTC
is this project still a possibility?
brotherbeagle
2018-01-08 17:03:34 UTC

Interested if still possible!
Sunny Jim
2018-01-11 07:30:26 UTC
If you are still gauging interest, I'd be interested in another run of the Carte Blanche.
k***@gmail.com
2018-03-02 18:36:23 UTC
Am Donnerstag, 12. Oktober 2017 03:49:57 UTC+2 schrieb ***@gmail.com:
> Hi everyone,
>
> We have the opportunity for another Carte Blanche II run. Would anyone be interested?
>
> This time it would be just the board only (exactly the same version as last time), and the target price would be around US$195 plus shipping.
>
> Anyway, it would be great to hear what you think.
>
> Cheers,
> Steve

I'd buy one if this is still possible !

- Klaus
s***@gmail.com
2018-03-02 19:34:17 UTC
On Wednesday, October 11, 2017 at 9:49:57 PM UTC-4, ***@gmail.com wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> We have the opportunity for another Carte Blanche II run. Would anyone be interested?
>
> This time it would be just the board only (exactly the same version as last time), and the target price would be around US$195 plus shipping.
>
> Anyway, it would be great to hear what you think.
>
> Cheers,
> Steve

I'm also interested in getting one of these.

Simon
Mark D. Overholser
2018-03-05 22:20:00 UTC
On 11-Oct-17 18:49, ***@gmail.com wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> We have the opportunity for another Carte Blanche II run. Would
> anyone be interested?
>
> This time it would be just the board only (exactly the same version
> as last time), and the target price would be around US$195 plus
> shipping.
>
> Anyway, it would be great to hear what you think.
>
> Cheers, Steve

Steve;

Any Follow Up on another Run of the CB IIs???

MarkO
h***@gmail.com
2018-08-09 19:55:44 UTC
please add me to the list