Rendezvous for the Apple II
Glaeken Trismegestus
2020-10-20 21:21:59 UTC
Anyone know of a PDF/Scan of the manual for Rendezvous for the Apple II
floating around?

Regards,
Glaeken
Andrew Roughan
2020-10-21 13:02:22 UTC
Post by Glaeken Trismegestus
Anyone know of a PDF/Scan of the manual for Rendezvous for the Apple II
floating around?
I assume you mean
https://www.mobygames.com/game/apple2/rendezvous-a-space-shuttle-flight-simulation
The cover scans were contributed by
https://www.mobygames.com/user/sheet/userSheetId,32201/
You may like to try contacting him to see if he still has it.

Regards
Andrew
magnusfalkirk
2020-10-21 19:23:02 UTC
Post by Glaeken Trismegestus
Anyone know of a PDF/Scan of the manual for Rendezvous for the Apple II
floating around?
Regards,
Glaeken
I have a copy of the game Rendevous and a PDF of the manual. Just let me know if you still need the manual.

Magnus
Glaeken Trismegestus
2020-10-24 16:57:27 UTC
Post by magnusfalkirk
Post by Glaeken Trismegestus
Anyone know of a PDF/Scan of the manual for Rendezvous for the Apple II
floating around?
Regards,
Glaeken
I have a copy of the game Rendevous and a PDF of the manual. Just let me
know if you still need the manual.
Magnus
Yes, I am looking for a pdf of the manual. I found the software was on
archive.org, but no manual.
magnusfalkirk
2020-10-27 01:55:43 UTC
Post by Glaeken Trismegestus
Yes, I am looking for a pdf of the manual. I found the software was on
archive.org, but no manual.
Where you like me to send the PDF?
Magnus
Andrew Roughan