Rendezvous for the Apple II
Glaeken Trismegestus
2020-10-29 08:26:26 UTC
I did not want to grow old and die waiting for someone to get around to
uploading this manual, so I picked up a copy of the game at my local
ComputerLand and uploaded the manual to archive.org. Should make the game
much easier to play. Not the greatest scan, but readable. Perhaps someone
will one day bother to upload a better scan.

https://archive.org/details/rendezvous-operations-manual

Regards,
Glaeken
magnusfalkirk
Just uploaded the copy of the Rendezvous Flight Manual that I have. It can be found here: https://archive.org/details/rendezvous-flight-manual
Gate Keeper
2020-10-31 18:05:20 UTC
To: Glaeken Trismegestus
Re: Rendezvous for the Apple II
By: Glaeken Trismegestus to comp.sys.apple2 on Thu Oct 29 2020 08:26 am

GT> From Newsgroup: comp.sys.apple2

GT> I did not want to grow old and die waiting for someone to get around to
GT> uploading this manual, so I picked up a copy of the game at my local
GT> ComputerLand and uploaded the manual to archive.org. Should make the game
GT> much easier to play. Not the greatest scan, but readable. Perhaps someone
GT> will one day bother to upload a better scan.

Glad you got your manual.

ORIGIN: The Gate BBS * http://thegateb.synchro.net * Online since 1980
--- Synchronet 3.18b-Win32 NewsLink 1.113
* The Gate BBS * Shelby, NC USA * telnet://thegateb.synchro.net *
martin.doherty@undisclosed.com
2020-11-02 21:27:44 UTC
I saw the two uploaded manuals are different editions, although most of the content looked about the same. I'm glad both versions have been preserved! A big Thanks to both of you.