Front panel/cover for AppleColor composite monitor (IIc version)
KP
2020-10-06 01:14:19 UTC
Does anyone have a spare cover for the front panel (containing the buttons and dials) for the AppleColor composite monitor? The version that best fits the IIc aesthetic? Found a monitor but the panel/cover is missing.
MikieLAX
2020-10-24 12:09:27 UTC
I think I have the Apple Color Monitor for my Apple //c and the last time I plugged it in, it started to smoke, so I quickly unplugged it.