Roadwar Europa
Tempest
2020-09-18 16:20:48 UTC
Has anyone beat Roadwar Europa? I beat Roadwar 2000 and thought I'd give Europa a try, but I'm lost on what I'm supposed to do. The plot is similar to 2000 in that I took over a few towns and someone asked me for a password and told me that the Terrorist HQ was in a certain city. So I went there and defeated the bad guys but then nothing happened. I know I'm supposed to find some nukes hidden in cities, but I'm not sure how to find them or what the whole point of the HQ was. There doesn't seem to be a walkthrough for this game, so does anyone have any pointers?
Tempest
2020-10-01 12:30:39 UTC
No one? Unlike the first game I can't seem to figure out where to go in this one.
Anthony Lawther
2020-10-14 20:59:45 UTC
Post by Tempest
No one? Unlike the first game I can't seem to figure out where to go in this one.
The way I read the manual it seems you’ve done things a little backwards.
You are supposed to find and disarm all the nukes first and then the HQ is
the finale.

https://mocagh.org/ssi/roadwareuropa-manual.pdf

Maybe try it that way?
Tempest
2020-10-15 13:46:54 UTC
Post by Anthony Lawther
No one? Unlike the first game I can't seem to figure out where to go in this one.
The way I read the manual it seems you’ve done things a little backwards.
You are supposed to find and disarm all the nukes first and then the HQ is
the finale.
https://mocagh.org/ssi/roadwareuropa-manual.pdf
Maybe try it that way?
Ok maybe. I wonder why I was given the base location so early then? In the first one someone told you the location of the scientists base and you went there first to get instructions. In this one the only info I've been given was the base location so I thought I had to go there first. I'll try looking for the bombs instead I guess.