Cult Of Mac: Apple IIe and IFTTT65
6***@gmail.com
2020-07-15 14:46:09 UTC
Very nice article about the Apple IIe and IFTTT65 in Cult Of Mac.

https://www.cultofmac.com/717040/its-possible-to-tweet-email-and-even-control-smart-devices-using-an-apple-ii/?fbclid=IwAR1iPwWwPAbDVTSgAsboew5vhL_Vma-OnTm4x3q61-KRhL-qljkmVKqFEWs
Robert Allred
2020-09-28 03:46:06 UTC
Trying to figure out how to change the slot in IFTTT65. My Uthernet II is in slot 5, TWEET65 recognizes it and works, but IFTTT65 looks in slot 3 and I don't see any way to change that?

-Rob
Oliver Schmidt
2020-09-30 21:56:45 UTC
Hi Robert,
Post by Robert Allred
Trying to figure out how to change the slot in IFTTT65. My Uthernet II is
in slot 5, TWEET65 recognizes it and works, but IFTTT65 looks in slot 3
and I don't see any way to change that?
IFTTT65 is Tweet65 on steroids - and
https://github.com/cc65/ip65/wiki/Tweet65 says:

Tweet65 presumes the Ethernet card to reside in slot 3. If however your
Ethernet card resides in a different slot you can create a file named
ETHERNET.SLOT. Only the first byte of that file is relevant. This byte can
either represent your Ethernet card slot as binary value (e.g. $04 for slot
4), as ASCII digit (e.g. $34 for slot 4) or as Apple TEXT digit (e.g. $B4
for slot 4).

Regards,
Oliver
Robert Allred
2020-10-01 01:10:56 UTC
Thank you!

On Wednesday, September 30, 2020 at 2:56:47 PM UTC-7, Oliver Schmidt wrote:
<snip>