A2HQ.com sites closing later this year
Add Reply
D Finnigan
2021-01-12 20:27:24 UTC
I found about 10 web sites and blogs still active on A2HQ.com, the free web
hosting and blog service that I started for Apple II users in fall 2012. I
emailed these owners to let them know that I'm going to close A2HQ.com later
this year, and all sites will go offline.

I'm posting the announcement here for anyone else who didn't get an email.
--
]DF$
The New Apple II User's Guide:
https://macgui.com/newa2guide/
William Tomlinson
Are you going to archive the Marina IP Stack site somewhere else?
D Finnigan
2021-01-13 13:52:27 UTC
Yes, that site will move to http://macgui.com/marina/