Florida PC Library
KP
2020-11-15 04:16:15 UTC
I have several 5.25" floppies that are labelled (and most of which self-identify in their DOS 3.3 menu programs) as being from the following shareware/public domain collection:

Florida PC Library
P.O. Box 2878
Leesburg, FL 32749
(904) 787-1741

Does anyone know anything about this organization? The disks are all numbered in the 3000's, which seems to suggest that they had thousands of disks in their collection.
matthe...@gmail.com
2020-12-02 19:16:35 UTC
It looks like a software company. Maybe a home-based sort of thing? I found this ad:

https://www.newspapers.com/image/?clipping_id=23319585&fcfToken=eyJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiIsInR5cCI6IkpXVCJ9.eyJmcmVlLXZpZXctaWQiOjE2OTAyNDU4OCwiaWF0IjoxNjA2OTM2MzExLCJleHAiOjE2MDcwMjI3MTF9.EBSXMZB80ED9AmHQwm3gDl8XdOF29D4BOpU1-TR43Zo