can a mortal swap drive positions in a Duodisk
Add Reply
engrav
2020-12-19 20:48:51 UTC
Have a Duodisk, won't boot or read in drive 1
does read in drive 2
can a mere mortal take apart and swap them around, 1 into 2 position and 2 into 1 position?
thanks
waynej...@gmail.com
2020-12-27 00:31:48 UTC
You can swap the drives around. it's not overly hard.
I should ask if you've tried cleaning the drive head. Most of the time that's the problem
engrav
2020-12-27 01:27:20 UTC
Post by ***@gmail.com
You can swap the drives around. it's not overly hard.
I should ask if you've tried cleaning the drive head. Most of the time that's the problem
not overly hard? I took off the cover and found all matter of stuff going all matter of directions; to this mortal looked impossible

but cleaning drive head seems like good idea
will try it

thans