Come play some trivia on Captain's Quarter's BBS!
Todd Holcomb
2018-02-04 07:40:24 UTC
Here's another use for that old Apple II - use it to show off your knowledge of pop culture! Come play some trivia and get on the leaderboard.

Categories include Computers, Star Wars, Star Trek, Seinfeld, Big Bang Theory, Classic Video Games, World War II, and 80's Hair Bands.

You can now add your own questions too.

telnet://cqbbs.ddns.net:6502

Hope to see you there!
6***@gmail.com
2018-02-04 07:43:46 UTC
Really a cool game!
Todd Holcomb
2018-02-06 16:27:16 UTC
Post by 6***@gmail.com
Really a cool game!
Congrats on being the first Master Champion by getting more than 20 questions right! But will you be the first Grandmaster Champion?
Matthew Power
2018-02-07 01:18:34 UTC
Fun BBS! Hard trivia game.. Thought I knew my Trek...
6***@gmail.com
2018-02-09 16:42:20 UTC
Thanks! Makes lot of fun to play!
Todd Holcomb
2018-02-11 20:24:37 UTC
Somebody else joined you on the Master's list! :)
Todd Holcomb
2018-02-19 06:28:26 UTC
Kailef has joined the 20+ question winner list - that's a lot of useful knowledge gained!
6***@gmail.com
2018-02-19 06:58:08 UTC
It's getting close ;)
6***@gmail.com
2018-02-21 07:16:36 UTC
;)
Todd Holcomb
2018-02-26 04:16:02 UTC
;)
Congrats to Apple Two for being our first Grand Master with 25 wins. The game has been reset so now's the time to jump in!
Todd Holcomb
2018-03-31 14:55:56 UTC
And congrats to Kailef for becoming our second Grand Master champion, narrowly beating out the Sysop!

All scores have been reset to zero so join the game now!
Todd Holcomb
2018-05-14 18:18:22 UTC
We have our third Trivia Grand Master - the Sysop! And he didn't even peek at any of the answers! The game has been reset again so join in.

Also, hundreds of Apple II text files have been added to the [G]eneral Text File section - check it out!
Todd Holcomb
2018-07-10 13:52:14 UTC
Congrats to Jeff Ramsey who is the new Trivia Master!

Scores have been reset again.
Todd Holcomb
2018-10-14 02:52:46 UTC
Congrats to our new Trivia Master Duhast!

The game has been reset so now's the time to join in. You too can impress your brainy friends with your broad trivia knowledge!

telnet://cqbbs.ddns.net:6502