Apple IIGS Border removal in GSPlus
mmors
2020-11-08 17:03:39 UTC
Hi! I am using a MacBook with a small screen to run GSplus: Please, is there any way to remove, at least in FullScreen, the border that GSPlus has?

(I know that actually the real Apple IIGS has it, but it would still be nice to have the option to remove it!)

Thanks a million!
I am Rob
2020-11-09 01:50:13 UTC
Post by mmors
Hi! I am using a MacBook with a small screen to run GSplus: Please, is there any way to remove, at least in FullScreen, the border that GSPlus has?
(I know that actually the real Apple IIGS has it, but it would still be nice to have the option to remove it!)
Thanks a million!
The only option may be to go into the CDA control panel and change the border to the same color as the background.