how to remove IIe power supply
engrav
2020-11-19 00:52:26 UTC
Hi
Am newbie
IIe power supply died so am replacing but...
cannot pull the plug off the motherboard
what is the trick to do that:?
thanks
frank_...@hotmail.com
2020-11-19 04:20:19 UTC
Try pinching the connector on both sides from the 'long' dimension. It has a little lock on either side. I find using some slip-joint pliers set to the larger setting works pretty well. Sometimes you have to rock it back and forth to release.
engrav
2020-11-19 16:13:25 UTC
Post by ***@hotmail.com
Try pinching the connector on both sides from the 'long' dimension. It has a little lock on either side. I find using some slip-joint pliers set to the larger setting works pretty well. Sometimes you have to rock it back and forth to release.
thanks, done