[announcement] Tout a disparu for the Apple IIgs
Antoine Vignau
2023-09-01 06:11:40 UTC
Tout a disparu

Brutal Deluxe Software announces the official release of their Apple IIgs version of Tout a disparu, a hypertext interactive fiction game. It was written by François Coulon, and was originally published by Les logiciels d'en face in 1992 on the Atari ST.
Discover the three different episodes about the loss of loved ones @ brutaldeluxe.fr. The title is released in French only at the moment.

AppleII Forever!

Antoine Vignau & Olivier Zardini
Polymorph
2023-09-02 05:17:16 UTC
Post by Antoine Vignau
Tout a disparu
Brutal Deluxe Software announces the official release of their Apple IIgs version of Tout a disparu, a hypertext interactive fiction game. It was written by François Coulon, and was originally published by Les logiciels d'en face in 1992 on the Atari ST.
AppleII Forever!
Antoine Vignau & Olivier Zardini
Congrats as always guys!

Cheers,
Mike
Antoine Vignau
2023-09-02 16:02:06 UTC
Thank you, Mike!
magnusfalkirk
2023-09-02 16:45:18 UTC
Post by Antoine Vignau
Thank you, Mike!
You continue to add great stuff for the Apple IIGS! Congratualtions!
Oregonian Haruspex
2023-09-05 20:59:30 UTC
Post by Antoine Vignau
Tout a disparu
Brutal Deluxe Software announces the official release of their Apple IIgs
version of Tout a disparu, a hypertext interactive fiction game. It was
written by François Coulon, and was originally published by Les logiciels
d'en face in 1992 on the Atari ST.
brutaldeluxe.fr. The title is released in French only at the moment.
AppleII Forever!
Antoine Vignau & Olivier Zardini
I’ve just dusted off my old IIgs and found your site, what a great
resource. Thanks so much.