Apple II Documentation Project
Marc S. Ressl
2011-01-07 19:47:52 UTC
Happy new year 2011!

I'd like to start the year by announcing that the Apple II
Documentation Project just reached 400+ interface cards. As always,
the project is available here:

http://www-personal.umich.edu/~mressl/a2dp

Again, special thanks to Greg Wildman for the hosting.

Best wishes,

Marc.-
Toinet
2011-01-07 20:10:22 UTC
Post by Marc S. Ressl
Happy new year 2011!
I'd like to start the year by announcing that the Apple II
Documentation Project just reached 400+ interface cards. As always,
http://www-personal.umich.edu/~mressl/a2dp
Again, special thanks to Greg Wildman for the hosting.
Best wishes,
Marc.-
I wish you a happy new year 2011 and wish you all the best for your
project.
And thanks for making it available.
antoine
Immortal Nephi
2011-01-08 16:27:43 UTC
Post by Marc S. Ressl
Happy new year 2011!
I'd like to start the year by announcing that the Apple II
Documentation Project just reached 400+ interface cards. As always,
http://www-personal.umich.edu/~mressl/a2dp
Again, special thanks to Greg Wildman for the hosting.
I saw "Understanding the Apple II" by Jim Sather book. Is someone
from Germany scanned it into electronic book? I remember that someone
has "Understanding the Apple //e" by Jim Sather book, but it is never
available in electronic book. Please let me know if you are
interested before I can scan and post it.

Bryan
Patrick Schaefer
2011-01-08 18:34:08 UTC
Post by Immortal Nephi
I saw "Understanding the Apple II" by Jim Sather book. Is someone
from Germany scanned it into electronic book? I remember that someone
has "Understanding the Apple //e" by Jim Sather book, but it is never
available in electronic book. Please let me know if you are
interested before I can scan and post it.
Here is a copy at 1000Bit:
http://www.1000bit.it/support/manuali/download.asp?id=544
http://www.1000bit.it/support/manuali/manuali.asp

This is the 82MB version. There is also an older version with 32MB file
size, but I don't have the download link available.

Regards
Patrick
Sheldon Simms
2011-01-08 18:00:39 UTC
http://www.scribd.com/doc/201423/Understanding-the-Apple-II-by-Jim-Sather-1983Quality-Software
http://www.scribd.com/doc/7996643/Understanding-the-Apple-IIe
Sheldon Simms
2011-01-08 19:07:18 UTC
Thanks for this link. Now I can fill up my iPad bookshelf.
D Finnigan
2011-01-08 22:44:50 UTC
Post by Sheldon Simms
Thanks for this link. Now I can fill up my iPad bookshelf.
I recognize your name from old csa2 articles. Are you the same one who used
to post from a gatech.EDU address?
Sheldon Simms
2011-01-09 03:28:25 UTC
Well that was a long time ago, but yes.