CFFA3000 v1.0 Rev C
SteveN
2024-04-05 15:30:52 UTC
My CFFA3000 in a Rom01 GS has developed a problem. In short, the card
is non-functional and prevents the computer from working if there is a
usb stick plugged into the usb port. Works fine with just a CF card
though. Does anybody repair these boards? Using a CF card for storing
images is a PIA compared to using a usb stick ($0.02). Help?
--Steve
TRS-90
2024-04-06 22:37:38 UTC
You could try writing to Henry at ReactiveMicro. He might off a repair service.
SteveN
2024-04-08 14:24:16 UTC
Post by TRS-90
In short, the card is non-functional and prevents the computer from working if
there is a usb stick plugged into the usb port.
You could try writing to Henry at ReactiveMicro. He might off a repair service.
I talked with Rich Dreher. I resolved the issue in an unorthodox way.
I waiting to hear if he approves or recommends my bizarre fix. I'm
satisfied for now.